Your journey of training in the Father’s Love has two parts:
- Learning to be free from the attitude of a spiritual orphan (feeling separate from Father God). This is the root of all problems. But this is also what makes all growth possible. Emotional pain and a lack of forward movement always involve a sense of feeling separate from God’s love.
- Learning to be a spiritual father/mother yourself, once you’ve learned to be a son/daughter. This is true spiritual maturity. Walking in emotional intelligence, able to provide covering love toward the immature behavior of hurting people, is what the world is looking for.
We offer 3 training tools:
- Workshops – Robert and Cyndi have taught workshops since 1999 on topics of the Father’s Love and Shame and Sonship throughout the US and in 30 different nations.
- Prayer Ministry – Robert has held thousands of hours of Prayer Ministry sessions with people to incorporate the Father’s love in their lives and relationships. Learn more.
- Training Resources – Our training website offers a number of free training resources and worksheets. These tools will enable you to move into emotional intelligence and provide you with the skills necessary to overcome any issues you face as you walk out a sonship relationship with God.
Living in the Father’s Love
These teachings address:
- Love resolving fear that closes the heart.
- Receiving God’s tenderness for freedom over struggle with counterfeit affections and addictions.
- The priority of love, how striving and performing come from not being rooted in Father’s love.
Pastor Randy Salter from Vineland, NJ
“The conference was awesome! Your stories made me laugh and cry and always illustrated the point.” — Leslie
Shame to Sonship
All of us want to know our purpose in life, our identity as a son or daughter of God, yet many of us did not have families that imparted that to us.
Growing in our identity comes from being emotionally healthy. There is a pathway that makes us free from condemnation, able to be obedient and take initiative, and alive and activated in our individual giftings. Learning principles of intimacy and developing relationship skills give us a road map for becoming better parents, better spouses, better church members, and better at living in a healthy community in our jobs and cities.
Foundations for Freedom
There are times when we get stuck in life and feel overwhelmed and hopeless.
These teachings cover two core concepts: Openness and Definition. Most of us do not live in openness and transparency because it is too painful; we’ve been hurt. And there are strongholds that cause our defenses to stay up and others at a distance, including God. We will show you how to drop the walls that guard your heart to be able to live, laugh and love fully.
Discovery Prayer Ministry Training
Learn to read the gauges of your heart. Learning to work with our hearts rather than fighting them is the key to the deeper life of cooperating with God’s dealings and realizing huge growth.
“Cambodia is a place of much pain. There is no Christian history or foundation in the nation and as a result, family and interpersonal relationships are a mess. There is much abuse, rejection and a general sense of hopelessness. More than 25 years of war has also taken it’s toll upon the psyche of the Cambodians as well. When I heard of Robert Hartzell’s ministry in the Father’s Love Seminar, I knew this was just what the Cambodian people needed. We were pleased to have Robert and his team come in 2004 and minister to our staff and church members. Many tears of healing were shed and many hearts mended. Robert is an excellent communicator and held the attention of those who attended the Father’s Love Seminar at our church. He imparted out of his personal experience and the anointing of the Lord upon him. We are looking forward to having him return next year.” — Pastor Chuck McCaul
“The pastors are so blessed by your ministry. They have never heard anyone open up their lives and share both their failures and testimonies. Here pastors only share their strengths.” — Pastor Gideon, Nigeria